Choosing a Puppy
If you have settled on a puppy, a $300 non-refundable deposit will reserve him or her until
the puppy is 10 weeks old. In some cases, with particularly small puppies, we may keep the pup a bit longer.
We DO ship puppies within the continental United States. The buyer is responsible for the cost
of shipping which is between $300 and $350. We ship via Delta from AVL. We will provide health certificate and travel
The puppies are transported in the cargo area of the plane, and we only use airlines that have temperature controlled cargo
areas. We work diligently to get an appropriate flight that accommodates you, us, and most of all our puppy. There are staff
members on the flights that take care of the puppies along the way. So please don't be fooled that the puppies are treated
as objects as opposed to animals. We have shipped many puppies and dogs all over the US, Canada, Germany, Russia, and Sweden
without any issues.
Shipping a puppy is not as scary as some people make it out to be.
Here is how the process works: We make the flight arrangements with the most convenient airline which can be done about 2-3
days before the puppy leaves. We email you the flight itinerary. Drop the puppy off at the airport an hour or so before the
flight leaves, and in a few hours you have your new puppy.
While shipping a puppy may not be as scary, it is very labor intense on our part. We have to research the best times and shortest
flight times, including layovers. A health certificate is mandatory within 10 days of the travel date. Aside from that, it
is a 3 hour trip to and from the airport.
Here is what you need to bring to the airport, and what to expect:
* You will need to arrive at the airport about an hour before the plane lands to assure you know where to pick the puppy up
at, and to let them know you are there expecting your puppy.
* Photo ID including name and address of who we made arrangements with.
* Bring a bottle of water, Nutrical, and wee pads.
* Also bring a clean towel or blanket in case the puppy had an accident in the crate.
* It may take a little while for the puppy to get used to all these new things. Remember, the day before it was with its litter
mates and this is all new to the puppy.